Dexfin (DXF) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 28th. During the last week, Dexfin has traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Dexfin coin can now be bought for about $0.0134 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dexfin has a total market cap of $15.70 million and $53,714.00 worth of Dexfin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 99.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Euro Coin (EUROC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00004096 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Jeff in Space (JEFF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00010990 BTC.
- Lumi Credits (LUMI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- AXIA Coin (AXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00068712 BTC.
- MVP Coin (MVP) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,052.79 or 0.10559062 BTC.
- Tarality (TARAL) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Dexfin Coin Profile
Dexfin’s launch date was December 8th, 2019. Dexfin’s total supply is 1,168,000,000 coins. The official website for Dexfin is dexfin.com/en. Dexfin’s official Twitter account is @dexfinexchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dexfin’s official message board is blog.dexfin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DEXFIN is a platform for users’ digital assets. It allows participants to buy, store and manage their digital assets, maybe profit from staking, save on fees, take advantage of tokenization, and more.Dexfin (DXF) Token is a utility token that is based on the Ethereum – ERC20 specification. DXF was designed to be used as a payment token and gives its holder several benefits.”
Dexfin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dexfin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dexfin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dexfin using one of the exchanges listed above.