- What is First Page Of Google?
- How to Get Your Content On First Page Of Google?
- Get Your Content First Page On Google With Quora:-
- Get Your Content First Page On Google Using YouTube Channel:-
- Get First Page Of Google & Make Money With “Answer The Public” Site:-
Get Your Content On First Page Of Google Fast with this Secret Affiliate Marketing Hack. Make Google Money using Quora, YouTube and Answer The Public.
Isn’t it great that you can Get Your Content On The First Page Of Google? Without creating a website? Obviously, this is amazing.
Today, we’re going to learn how to rank your content on the First Page of Google with a Secret Affiliate Marketing Hack. You can make it without creating any websites, and generate income through Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, Self-Product Selling, etc
Today you get to know how you can make money through affiliate marketing simply by getting ranked on first page of Google with actually no website just by applying this food principle.
I’ll show you some things that we found that worked really well by using a few websites those are YouTube and Quora. We will use these sites to rank our content on Google. For applying this strategy You need to rank a keyword, Right.
What is First Page Of Google?
There are mostly over 2,000 words in each article on the first page of Google. That means, in order to guide users through the process of solving their problems, you should create more detailed content that includes images, videos, and info-graphics.
It should contain examples, and step-by-step instructions that are actionable. By including all of these things together and using highly searchable keywords, you will be more likely to rank your content on the first page of Google.
How to Get Your Content On First Page Of Google?
When people try to rank on search engines, what do they usually do? Typically, they strive to rank for competitive keywords. As an example, if you want to promote a specific software or tool such as ClickFunnels, you try to rank for a keyword such as “How ClickFunnels Work?”.
You’ll see about a million results in Google Search and if you try to rank using the traditional method, it will be extremely difficult. However, you’ll notice that on the first page of Google Search there are two main things happening…
- One is search results that direct you to YouTube Videos.
- Second thing, here you’ll see
a result from the site Quora.
Get Your Content First Page On Google With Quora:-
As Quora is one of the most popular sites to ask questions people love to use it, Google sees it as a
huge Authority, instead of building a completely new site from scratch, why not borrow chorus authority from this huge and unbeatable site.
So let’s take a look at
a question that is on Quora is on “Does Anyone Use ClickFunnels is It Worth It?” Now
this Question ranks on the first page of Google for a keyword “How Does ClickFunnels Work”
this result on Quora for this keyword has got 7 Upvotes.
what is Quora used to determine which post to rank number one, here is two things Quora count…
- The Quality of the answer out of all of the answers, The number one answer is this answer here
- The Formatting of the answer, This answer using Bold, Italic and Bullet Points so it’s easily digestible, sometimes some of answer might even
include images and videos.
So before submiting a post on Quore think about a few here…
- How can you format your post.
- How can you add bullet points.
- How to use images and in some cases utilize videos.
- How you look for more articles like this related to ClickFunnels keyword out of the many questions that is posted on Quora, etc.
Quora is a community-based website you can contribute to, and by providing quality answers utilizing bullet points, bold, italic, fonts, images, videos, and other elements, your answer can easily get lots of Upvotes and Google may rank it on the first page of Google.
If your article don’t get ranked on 1st page of the Google Search still you get enough quality traffic to your link, that may be video, affiliate link, post link, or opt in page link.
Let’s now go through some step-by-step keyword research so that we can use some low-competitive but most searchable keywords. Here We gonna utilize a great tool for Keyword Research called Ahrefs. Ahrefs is a paid Software and you can easily get a trail for 7 days by spending only $1.
First Page Of Google Ranking Using Quora:- Step-by-Step Process
Therefore, you can use its full features and do keyword research with the 7-day trial. Here is the process we follow…
- On the Ahrefs Site, type your site URL into the main search bar.
- Type your keyword in the “Include” section of the next page result, for example, “Shopify”.
- Here you gonna see all
of the different questions that is posted on Quora about Shopify. Here you gonna see 2 basic things…
- The different keywords and
content that you could be utilizing and creating to rank for because you know
that there’s a demand for it.
- The questions that is posted on Quora and getting visibility that is recent so that you can start helping those
people answering their questions.
- Therefore, we will send people from Quora either to your affiliate link or to your website, which may be your YouTube video link or your affiliate link.
Actually, the whole theme of this post is how to get ranked on First Page Of Google
and Make Google Money with Googling Google using Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing with no website.
So, therefore we gonna do our keywords research via Ahrefs,
and then Analyze all of the different posts that is on Quora, there
could be a thousand questions posted on Quora. Now you need to Analyze
these posts based on…
recent they are
- How many searches are there
- How many comments there
- Which one that’s
being ranked #1 on Quora
- Formatting of these all Answers “Bold, Italic, Bullet Points, Images, and Video Utilization”.
A combination of Complete Keyword Research and Quora Answers Analysis gives a good sense of what’s a proven way to work on.
Here you get a lot of different information, and now you should come up with a concise detailed answer using proper formatting and including all the important elements.
For those who don’t know how to write contains using these all data, note the key elements such as:
- #1 Answer on the topic.
- All Keywords used in the all answers ranking high or gaining lots of views and Upvotes.
- Numbers of Image, videos, etc.
When you have your answer done on Quora with good formatting, you will need to make sure that it gets upvotes so that it gets pushed to the top of the Google search results.
Secret Strategies Of Getting Content On First Page Of Google On Quora…
- Go to Your Quora Answer from different Quora id’s and Upvote your answer.
- Go to other space on Quora related to your niche and share your Answer as a contributor.
- Share your answer on Facebook group related to your niche.
- Contact with other Quora Contributor via “Email, or Message” to work as a group and help each other’s content for sharing and getting Upvotes.
This is how you’ll get enough Upvotes and visibility on your answer at starting. Once that happens, your answer will rank on Quora as well as on Google.
The fact is that you send people to where they can sign up for something that is more long-term, which could be an opt-in page or a website where you can get their name and email, and then you can build a relationship with your list.
And, eventually you promote
an affiliate products with this list. I know this is a very longer route for making google money but it’s more
sustainable and solid because now you’re building a list or you could even send them
straight to something that is yours.
Get Your Content First Page On Google Using YouTube Channel:-
According to Alexa Ranking, YouTube ranks #2 after Google, with millions of daily visitors. Wouldn’t it be smart to use this platform to send visitors directly to your opt-in page so that you can build a list or direct them to your affiliate product landing page or self-product landing page?
Let me show you how to use Ahrefs Keywords Research Tool to rank your video content on the First Page Of Google using YouTube.
Ahrefs Keywords Research Tool provides you with a multitude of keywords that can be ranked fast on Google for your search results.
For example If your keyword is “Shopify” then you gonna see all searchable keywords such as “Shopify 60-day trial, Shopify exchange, Shopify vs Oberlo, etc”.
Therefore you potentially create YouTube Videos that answers these keywords in real detail, and by posting your answer on Quora.
As soon as your visitors click on that hyperlink, they will go straight to your YouTube video. You will use your Affiliate Product Link in your YouTube video’s description.
You have created a video that has a keyword-rich keyword that can be found on Google. Therefore, there is a very high chance that your video will be ranked highly on the First Page of Google search results.
Therefore you gonna convert YouTube views to money by sending your YouTube viewers to your affiliate links or opt-in pages.
Also These videos become your assets that’s gonna live on for a really long time and you can monetize it in a different ways…
- Promote an affiliate product,
- Earn Adsense Money,
- Promote your own products
- Promote your opt-in page & build an email list for email marketing
- Also if you have website you can drive this traffic to your site too.
As part of the follow-up emails, if you want to build an email list, you can send people to any affiliate link such as software, product, or service, whether it’s a digital one like a course or a physical one such as a book. So here i found two basic things…
- Do your keyword research with Different tools and sites.
- Create content around that keywords that people are
Get First Page Of Google & Make Money With “Answer The Public” Site:-
For example, “Shopify” is your main keyword, so now you can literally see all of the keywords related to that such as “How Shopify works, How Shopify payments work, How Shopify drops-ships worlds, etc.”.
So you can create YouTube videos or Quora Answer targeting these keywords that will appear on Google search results easily.
Therefore, you can either direct people to your own content on YouTube or to an opt-in page to collect their email addresses fo